This year, our church will be celebrating Advent together. To help with social & in service media, we shot video and photos of the lighting of an advent wreath. If you do any research on advent wreaths, you'll find a number of different variations. We decided to go for a more rustic version with traditional Christmas colors. One of our extremely talented church members staged the wreath for us.
Here's a list of resources used to build the advent wreath:
- Old/antique wooden toolbox
- White & red candles from Hobby Lobby
- Glass candle holders from Hobby Lobby
- Fresh evergreen from real trees
- Hypercium berries in aqua tubes
- Foam to stick some of the greenery & berries in
- Long reach matches
Interested in using these resources for your church or organization? Download the stock photos & videos we created here.